Make the most of your Asheville getaway when you take advantage of our specials.
We offer a range of guest amenities and services that can be delivered to or provided in the privacy of your Inn room or Cabin. Following is a quick listing of the currently available options with pricing. More information about each is provided during the reservation process where you may individually select those that you would like to add to your reservation. Enjoy!!!
Biltmore Estate Tickets-
The Biltmore Estate, completed and opened in 1895 (10 years AFTER construction at Engadine was completed!), was George Vanderbilt’s magnificent country estate. Here he, his family and friends enjoyed Gilded Age experiences that we can only imagine today. It remains America’s largest residential architectural project and is also the jewel in the crown of Asheville’s portfolio of tourism attractions.
You may purchase tickets with us in advance of your visit, foregoing the long lines at the Visitor’s Center. Tickets are $60.00 each and are valid for visits of two consecutive days. Your ticket order will be fulfilled upon your check-in at Engadine. Price: $60.00.
NOTE: New to Biltmore visits…During certain peak times (select weekends, holidays, the month of October, etc.), guests “may” be required to schedule specific times for tours. After purchasing your tickets with us, you should contact Biltmore directly at 866-779-6293 to make your reservations.
Treat your sweetie!!! Our version of a traditional B&B “romance package” includes a combination of hand-dipped chocolate covered strawberries (available seasonally) or chocolate truffles with a bouquet of one dozen roses. You give us the word and we’ll have them waiting in your room for your arrival. Price: $75.00.
While planning your visit to Engadine, you might consider how best to unwind upon your arrival. At the conclusion of your journey, why not consider a relaxing massage treatment performed in the privacy of your room or cabin? Massage services at Engadine are offered by Jason and/or Liz Forence, a husband and wife team of licensed therapists serving the Asheville B&B community for many years.
As this is a personalized service, we ask that you call us to inquire about adding a massage to your Engadine experience. We will then have Jason or Liz contact you to discuss your treatment options.
Prices begin at $105.00 for a 60-minute single massage, though other services are available at various price points. Quoted prices do not include a gratuity for your therapist. Charges for massage services will be added to your account for payment at check-in. Price: $105.00.
While visiting Engadine, will you be celebrating a special day or planning a romantic weekend? If so, why not surprise your spouse or significant other with a dozen fresh strawberries hand-dipped in dark chocolate? We will deliver your order prior to your arrival (or any time during your stay) so that your unsuspecting guest of honor will be caught completely unaware! (This is a seasonal item.) Price: $25.00.
Its been said that “there is nothing better than a friend, unless it’s a friend with chocolate”. Choose to be the latter! Our box of six hand-dipped chocolate truffles can be delivered to your room or cabin prior to your arrival or at any time during your stay at Engadine. Enjoy! Price: $25.00.
From The Garden-
Through millennia, a gift of flowers has offered mankind a way to express many feelings and emotions without words. To celebrate your experience with your spouse or significant other while visiting Engadine, why not do so with an arrangement of a dozen roses delivered to your room prior to your arrival? (If you have a special floral need, please contact the Inn.) Price: $50.00.
From The Vine-
Following your journey to Engadine, why not enjoy a glass of wine or champagne in your room, on one of our porches or at one of several outdoor venues that offer dramatic mountain and sunset views? We offer white (chardonnay) and red (cabernet sauvignon) wine or champagne delivered to your room or cabin upon arrival. (Orders for specific brands and/or varietals can be accommodate by calling the Inn. Prices may vary.) Price: $40.00.
Along with our fellow member innkeepers, Engadine announces the Asheville Bed and Breakfast Association (ABBA) fall package offering…a self-driving tour of the Sandy Mush Community of Artisans and Farms near Leicester, NC (just a 20 minute drive from Downtown Asheville). This delightful leisure experience will allow you the opportunity to stay in our Asheville area classic bed and breakfast inn or in one of our mountain cabins during one of the most beautiful times of the year in Western North Carolina…the fall leaf season…and to explore one of the area’s most beautiful and yet least known rural art and agricultural communities.
So here is what is included…
• A touring guide/map of the Sandy Mush Community of Artisans and area farms (some of which are offered by appointment only…as/if necessary, websites and contact information is provided below in order for you to develop your preferred itinerary).
• A complimentary picnic lunch (see below for available menu options) provided before you depart Engadine, which we suggest you enjoy while visiting Addison Vineyards At Addison Vineyards you will also enjoy a wine tasting while taking in the panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. (If you visit during September, you will also watch the grapes being harvested.) At the conclusion of your visit, you will also have the opportunity to take advantage of a 10% discount on the purchase of wine. http://www.addisonfarms.net
• During your stop at Sandy Holler Farms, a 10% discount will also be available when shopping for honey, beeswax candles and pick-your-own blackberries. httw://www.sandyhollerfarms.com
• While visiting Reeves Home Place Farm, one of the area’s working farms, you might choose to purchase from their inventory of farm products…fresh eggs, farm grown produce and packaged meats…all offered with a 10% discount. http://www.facebook.com/reeveshomeplacefarm
• Numerous studio and gallery tours in the area’s artisan community are also available during your outing…
~Jones Pottery, the studio of nationally recognized potter, Matt Jones. http://jonespottery.com
~ Laurie W. Brown, the studio for this accomplished Appalachian quilter. http://cometoleicester.org/artists – /laurie-brown
~Sky Dance Art, the studio for painter Christine Hield. http://www.cometoleicester.org/artists – /christine-heild
~ Fiber artist June Hawkins at Sandy Holler Farms
~ The workshop of broom maker Marlow Gates and the studio of Diana Gates. http:/www.friendswoodbrooms.com
And, here is the deal…
• A two-night minimum stay is required (your choice of lodging options will be charged separately)
• Price is based on double occupancy (two adults)
• This package offering is available beginning on September 16 and concludes on November 13.
• This package is not available during the Columbus Day holiday weekend (October 8 through 10)
• Tour pricing is $60.00 per couple
• Lodging options and pricing-
In the Inn- from $219.00 to $289.00 per night
In the Cabins- from $229.00 to $399.00 per night
• Taxes are not included in the prices quoted
• Call for details
PICNIC MENU OPTIONS-
Please contact the Inn at least one week prior to your arrival to communicate your menu selections. Your picnic will be delivered to you on the morning of your tour prior to your departure from the Inn.
*Artisan BLT- fried green tomato, mixed greens, applewood smoked bacon and house remoulade, served on white toast
* Grilled Chicken Pesto- mixed greens, roasted red pepper, feta and artisan basil pesto, served on focaccia
* Spicy Smoked Salmon- spinach, cucumber, red onion, tomato, sprouts, capers and chipotle mayo, served on spinach wrap
Your choice of sandwich will be served with homemade pasta salad, dill pickle spear, potato chips and your choice of bottled tea or water or soft drink.
As summer turns to fall and Mother Nature’s summer bounty ripens, now is a perfect time to visit Asheville and Western North Carolina…especially if you enjoy cooking or eating! With area farms beginning to harvest their seasonal crops and with Asheville’s recent acclamation as one of America’s best new travel destination for foodies, we thought we’d bring together these two realities into a new experience for our guests to enjoy…our Harvest Season Package, a tour of area farms and artisans coupled with food related amenities and dining experiences in some of Asheville’s best restaurants.
- A three-night stay at Engadine (select from Inn rooms or one of our mountain cabins)
- An “arrival amenity”- includes a bottle of Addison Farms Vineyard’s award winning, locally produced wine, a copy of “Farmer & Chef Asheville” cookbook and a selection of guests’ favorite Engadine recipes placed in your room or cabin prior to your arrival
- Chef-prepared gourmet breakfast prepared each morning
- An all-day Asheville Farm To Table Tour (includes lunch, tour options are limited to Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays and require a full day)
- An all-day Asheville Bed and Breakfast Association “Fall Farms and Artisans Tour,” a self-directed tour (includes a picnic lunch) through nearby Leicester and Sandy Mush
- A “departure amenity”- a basket of heirloom produce from the historic Owl Produce Market, a third generation Hominy Valley roadside market
- Maps, local travel guides and routing consultation
- Day one- Arrive Engadine, dinner on your own in Downtown Asheville…visit ExploreAsheville or RomanticAsheville for suggestions
- Day two- Breakfast in the Inn, all day Asheville Farm To Table Tour, dinner on your own in Downtown Asheville
- Day three- Breakfast served in the Inn, Asheville Bed and Breakfast Association’s “Fall Farms and Artisans Tour”
- Day four- Breakfast served in the Inn
- Package price of $350.00 is in addition to lodging and based on two people
- Can be purchased on an as available basis for stays from September 16 through November 13, 2016 with minimum of 48-hour notice
- Contact Engadine Inn and Cabins for more information and to book- 828-633-1110 or email@example.com
- Lodging offered on an as available basis at the time of booking at the then-current seasonal rates associated with your stay
- Reservations that include weekend nights must be booked for both Friday and Saturday nights (based on your specific itinerary, this could require an additional night’s stay)
- A fifty percent deposit is required
- Cancellations- Can be cancelled within twenty four hours of booking at no charge. From booking date until thirty days in advance of scheduled arrival, there is a $25.00 charge. From twenty nine days until fifteen days in advance of scheduled arrival, there is a charge of one night’s stay. From fourteen days until scheduled arrival, full payment is expected for the entire stay at both properties.
- Admission fees at suggested optional stops are not included
We appreciate the men and women who have served our country in the past and who are actively serving. To honor them, Engadine offeres a 10% discount off any room or cabin rate to active and retired members of the military including Reservists and National Guard members. A valid Military ID card must be presented at check-in. This special offer cannot be combined with other specials or packages and is based on double occupancy. Can only be used for stays of two nights or more. Not valid during the month of October or on holiday weekends.
A note about Veterans Day 2016: In the tradition of the B&B community, Engadine will be offering select cabins on a complimentary basis for Veterans Day. These cabins will be offered for the night of November 10 with the option to book the night(s) of November 8 and 9 at half price. Contact Engadine (828-633-1110) or the Asheville Bed and Breakfast Association (828-250-0200) for more information.
Following is a listing of what savings offerings are currently available. To take advantage of these limited time opportunities, please use the tool provided in our online reservation process (select your the dates of your stay, your preferred room and then select the appropriate offering located under the “Add To Your Stay” or “Specials and Packages” tabs)..
Dog Days Of Summer WEEKEND Special-
As the summer of 2016 draws to a close and with the kids heading back to school or off to college, why not consider few days of rest and relaxation for you and your spouse or significant other? If you have the time, we have the perfect spot…either a room in our Asheville bed and breakfast inn or in one of our mountain cabins. So here are your options… • Take 20% off of our WEEKEND rates when you book a room or cabin for a Friday and Saturday stay. So here is the deal… • Minimum of a two-night stay. • Rates are based on double occupancy (maximum of 2 adults). • This offer is available from August 1 through September 30, 2016 and excludes Labor Day weekend (September 2 through 5). • You must CALL US to make reservations in order to take advantage of this special (not available for reservations made online) and refer to our “Dog Days Of Summer Weekend Special” at the time of booking. This discount CANNOT be applied retroactively to existing reservations after they have been previously made and confirmed. • The Dog Days Of Summer Special cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
Dog Days Of Summer WEEKDAY Special-
As the summer of 2016 draws to a close and with the kids heading back to school or off to college, why not consider few days of rest and relaxation for you and your spouse or significant other? If you have the time, we have the perfect spot…either a room in our Asheville bed and breakfast inn or in one of our mountain cabins. So here are your options… • Take 30% off of our WEEKDAY (Sunday through Wednesday) rates when you book a room or cabin. So here is the deal… • Minimum of a two-night stay. • Rates are based on double occupancy (maximum of 2 adults). • This offer is available from August 1 through September 30, 2016 and excludes Labor Day weekend (September 2 through 5). • You must CALL US to make reservations in order to take advantage of this special (not available for reservations made online) and refer to our “Dog Days Of Summer Weekday Special” at the time of booking. This discount CANNOT be applied retroactively to existing reservations after they have been previously made and confirmed. • The Dog Days Of Summer Special cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
Stay A Week And Save Special-
Book a full week’s stay at Engadine and save! For guests who choose to book an extended stay with us, we are pleased to offer a 30% discount off of the available retail price of a room or a cabin. In either case, your lodging selection will include those amenities described on our website. Your 7 might stay must include a full weekend (Friday and Saturday booked consecutively). This special/package is available from August 1 through September 29.