Our Signature Asheville Breakfast Experience
Engadine is famous for its multi-course gourmet breakfasts served to guests of the Inn (guests staying in our Cabins are welcome to join us for breakfast for an additional cost and on an as available basis). We strive to provide and authentic Asheville breakfast made using fresh, local ingredients. We accommodate many dietary restrictions and food allergies.
Sample Asheville Breakfast Menu
- Fresh brewed coffee or tea
- Choice of Orange or Cranberry juice
- Medley of fresh summer melons, including cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon, garnished with fresh mint lime dressing
- Thick sliced stuffed French Toast, served with fresh blueberries, sliced strawberries, and warm maple syrup
- Brown sugar pecan encrusted bacon adds the finishing touch!