This Summer 2014 special has expired.
If you plan to stay three or more nights at our beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains bed and breakfast inn and cabins, and are interested in visiting Biltmore, we recommend purchasing a two-day pass from us. These two-day passes allow you to visit the estate for two consecutive days. No need to rush through the house tour! Linger in the gardens and taste the wine at Biltmore’s winery. After a full day, beat the city heat and head back to your cool and comfortable room in our bed and breakfast or cozy cabin where you can relax and take in our spectacular Blue Ridge mountain views as the sun sets.
To make this special, we are offering a Biltmore package to help you make the most out of your visit:
- Stay a minimum of three nights in our bed and breakfast or in one of our cabins and we will discount the price of our two-day passes to Biltmore. Regularly priced at $60 per person, we have priced our tickets at $50 per person for this package.
- Children ages 16 and younger get in free!
- Also included is our Tips for Visiting the Biltmore Estate to help you make the most of your visit.
- You must stay at least three nights to take advantage of this package.
- Please mention this package when making your reservation.
- If you do not reserve your tickets at the time of your reservation, we cannot guarantee availability.
- Reservation must be made directly through us.
- This package is good for stays through September 30, 2014.
Two Ways to Reserve
- If reserving your stay by phone, simply mention the Biltmore Estate Summer Package. Call us at 828-633-1110.
- To reserve on our secure reservation site, click the “Reservations” button anywhere on our website and you will be taken to the availability calendar. Once there, make your reservation and indicate the number of Biltmore tickets. Enter “Biltmore Estate Summer Package” in the “Notes” section. You will see the full ticket price, but when we receive your reservation, we will apply the discount before we send you a confirmation email.
Either way, your tickets will be ready for you when you check in!