Let us help you create a wonderful holiday getaway at our bed and breakfast and cabins in the Blue Ridge mountains near Asheville!
‘Tis the season for the Biltmore Estate to be decked out in all her Christmas finery! Enjoy a leisurely tour of the house and property during the day with our two-day passes. Attend Candlelight Christmas Evenings for a magical experience of Biltmore by candlelight. Return to your cozy, comfortable cabin or luxury room in our bed and breakfast at the end of the day and enjoy a glass of Biltmore Estate wine in front of the fire.
This Biltmore Candlelight Christmas Evenings Package can be added to any two-or-more night reservation for $160.00 per couple. It includes the following:
- Two daytime passes to the Biltmore Estate – good for two consecutive days. Includes self-guided tour of the house (daytime) and entrance to the Conservatory, walking trails, and Antler Hill Village: complimentary guided tour at the Winery and roving Caroler singing in various locations of the Antler Hill Village and Winery from 3:00pm- 7:30pm.
- Two Candlelight Christmas Evening ticket upgrades – we will make your reservation for you! Please provide the date you would like to visit and a range of times, starting at 5:30 PM. Entry times of 7:00 and 7:30 are not available for upgrades.
- Bottle of Biltmore Estate wine – specify red or white (alternative n/a beverage can be substituted)
Policies and Restrictions
- You must stay for at least two nights.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount, special or promotion.
- Must 21 years or older.
- Candlelight upgrades are non refundable (Biltmore’s policy).
- Candlelight entry times of 7:00 and 7:30 are not available for upgrades.
- Candlelight is not available on November 26th, 28th, or December 24th, 25th.
- Requires a minimum of 48 hours advance booking. We are not responsible for the availablity of entry times to Candlelight. Book early to get your preferred entry time!